• That District Attorney Patrick Dougherty has been prosecuting criminals in Indiana County since 2002, handling more than 20,000 cases.
• That during Patrick’s tenure as DA, violent crimes in Indiana County dropped 41% and total crimes dropped 31% (Source: FBI Uniform Crime Report).
• That Patrick Dougherty instituted Indiana County Victim Service Fee in 2012 that has raised over $300,000 to aid crime victims through the Alice Paul House and The Child Advocacy Center.
• That Patrick Dougherty spends countless hours in the community working with young people, assisting the elderly and helping others, including Project Life Saver and Scam Jam.
• That as District Attorney he has conducted school programs every year in every county school district on drugs, bullying and vaping.
• That District Attorney Patrick Dougherty was born, raised
and lived his entire life in Indiana County.